If you would like to allow customers to purchase your product as a guest without a PayPal account you will need to set it up within your PayPal account.
To offer guest payments:
- Navigate and log into your PayPal account.
- In the top right corner, click on your profile icon and choose Account Settings.
- Select Website Payments from the list on the left side of the page.
- Find Website preferences in the list that appears on the screen and click Update.
- From the list of website payment preferences, toggle on PayPal account optional.
When the account optional feature is turned on, your buyers don't need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal. They use an alternate checkout and have the option to sign up for a PayPal account after making their payment. Customers with PayPal accounts still log into their PayPal accounts to check out.
Please note PayPal ONLY allows guest payments if your product is not a recurring product.
For more information, please refer to PayPal's article here.