As a Seller, you must process payments through BlueSnap in order to enable affiliates to receive their commissions through JVZooPay. To configure your BlueSnap account, go to My Account > Payment Profiles or click here. Click the blue “Configure” button under BlueSnap.
If you currently have a BlueSnap account click the Existing Account tab and follow the directions to link your account.
If you do not currently have a BlueSnap account, click the blue link to sign up for a BlueSnap account or click here and fill out all the information requested by BlueSnap.
Once you have been approved for a BlueSnap account, you will receive a welcome email with additional steps that must be completed before your account is live and available for processing payments.
The checklist is as follows:
- Under Settings > General Settings - Email Settings: Check and verify all email addresses are set and correct.
- General Settings - Notifications/IPN’s: This is optional, but BlueSnap recommends that it should be enabled.
- Under Settings > API Settings: Request and check to be sure you have entered your production IP Addresses, if you know them, or check the box next to Disable IP Checking, then click the orange “Request API credentials” button.
- Under Settings > Payout Method - Payment Settings: Check and ensure this is setup correctly. Please be sure to set up Refunds Reserve.
- Under Settings > Accounts. This is optional, but if you would like to add an assistant to have access to your account, enter the information here and click the orange “Submit” button.
Once you have completed all of the above, reply to the welcome email from BlueSnap to confirm that everything is complete and to have your account made live.
Once your BlueSnap account is live, login to BlueSnap and click Settings and choose API Settings from the dropdown menu.
Under API Credentials you will find your API Username and API Password. Scroll down to find your Client Side Encryption Key.
Enter your API Username, Password and Client Side Encryption Key on your BlueSnap payment profile on JVZoo.
After you have entered the information, click the blue “Link My BlueSnap” button. You will see a message in green that your account has been linked. If you wish to unlink your account, simply click the yellow “Unlink My BlueSnap” button.