JVZoo now integrates with BlueSnap, an eCommerce payment services provider that specializes in secure global payment processing. BlueSnap has a global reach with localized checkout. It is available in 180 countries, has improved conversion rates with 100+ currencies and payment types and Intelligent Payment Routing to over 30 global banks with instant fail-over and subscription retries.
With BlueSnap, customers can purchase via Credit Cards. More options will be available in the future, and will be listed here once available.
There are numerous benefits to using BlueSnap, such as:
- They provide you with a merchant account and payment gateway all-in-one
- Fast & easy onboarding with no set up fees or long term contracts
- Increase sales with intelligent payment routing through their global bank connections
- Full support for subscriptions so you can generate recurring revenue
- Accept all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards Including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club, JCB
- Built-in world-class fraud prevention using Kount
- Seamless checkout experience
- Multi-currency support for increased conversions
BlueSnap fees are similar to Paypal fees, and in many cases, lower. The default fee for BlueSnap is 3.9% + $0.30 per transaction. However, BlueSnap may set a Seller at a lower rate (for example at 2.9% + $0.30). Should BlueSnap set the Seller at a lower rate than the default fee, the difference will remain in the Seller’s account. JVZoo will not collect any difference in default fees.
For more information on why BlueSnap is a great alternative to PayPal, click here.
As a Seller, we recommend that you review BlueSnap’s List of Prohibitions which can be found here.
To use BlueSnap as your payment processor, you must first set up an account with BlueSnap. To apply for an account, click here.
For more information on how to configure your BlueSnap account with JVZoo, click here.