It is always recommended that Sellers and Affiliates review their payment processor’s policies before placing buy buttons on their sales page to determine if their business violates any policies.
BlueSnap prohibits the following types of business:
- Any illegal or unlawful goods or services or that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity.
- Escort & Bride catalogs, sexual services, mail order brides, prostitution
- Financial consulting services
- Resellers – if you are a reseller of a product or service you must obtain the appropriate reseller certificate or permission. Note: JVZoo recommends that you reach out to BlueSnap and gain approval for any products in which you own the reseller rights.
- Foreign Currency Exchange services or software, binary options
- Live animals, Human body parts/fluids/remains (excluding hair pieces)
- Items that include computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, dishonest adware, crimeware, unauthorized rootkits, and other malicious and/or illegal software.
- Medical Benefit Packages, discount medical cards, Medical/ therapy services, medical consultation services, dental plans
- Unapproved drugs, and devices mimicking illegal drugs
- Phone unlock services, Jail breakers
- Pornography and adult content
- Products that infringe or violate copyright, trademarks, privacy, IP rights
- Replica, branded name knock-off products, stolen/recalled property, Counterfeit goods
- Satellite, Cable signal decoders/cards
- Selling social media activity, Twitter followers Facebook Likes, YouTube reviews
- Sites promoting hatred, racism, religious persecution or contain offensive content
- Virtual Credit
- Virtual gaming chips, credits, penny auctions, auctions with non-refundable bid or participation fees
- Weapons, Firearms, ammunition, explosives, hazardous materials, combustibles, knives
For detailed information on BlueSnap’s Prohibited Items, please click here.