Once a purchase has been completed, the affiliate credited with the sale cannot be changed, added, or removed. The history of the cookie that the customer set in their browser is tracked by JVZoo.
There are many reasons you may not have received credit for a sale. The following is a list of some things that may have happened:
- The customer’s browser does not accept cookies
- You did not send the JVZoo approved affiliate link
- The customer cleared their cookies at the wrong time
- The customer clicked another affiliate link after clicking your link
- If you were not credited for a sale and you feel that you should have been, you can contact Support for more information. Please provide the transaction details such as transaction ID or the customer's PayPal email and the product name.