JVZoo has made it possible for sellers to have JV Partners and manage the sales and payments from within JVZoo. Partners will share in the profits of all sales made for the products included in the contract.
To create a JV Contract, the seller needs to click on Sellers> JV's
On this page click "Add Contract" to create a new contract and enter the details.
Once a user has created their affiliate account they are able to receive commissions.
The following are the different JV Contracts that are available:
- % Profit Share- The JV will receive the given percent after the product has been sold and the affiliates have been paid.
- % Price Share- The JV will receive the given percent right after the product has been sold.
- Flat Fee per Sale- The JV will receive a pre - determined amount for each sale that occurs.
- % Affiliate Consultant (2nd Tier Affiliate) - The Affiliate will receive a pre - determined percent for each product being sold.
- Flat Fee Affiliate Consultant (2nd Tier Affiliate) - The Affiliate will receive a pre - determined amount for each product being sold.
Here's a video to help you set up a JV Contract.
For a step-by-step guide, you can click here to download.