JVZoo Knowledgebase

How can we help?

How Do I Change Affiliate Commission Or Payment Delay

You can change the status of an affiliate at any time.  This includes changing them to "denied".  You can give them delayed payments or instant payments, depending upon your trust level of the affiliate.

Go to "Your Affiliates" under the sellers tab and click on the commission % for that user and you have the option there to change their status. 

You can also change the actual percentage given to any affiliate in the same place.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request