Welcome to JVZoo. Creating and setting up your account is never this easy. We divided this guide in three parts: Creating the account, filling out necessary forms and linking your PayPal account to JVZoo.
Part 1. Sign up for a JVZoo account
- To create an account, click the Start for Free button
- Fill out the registration form, including adding your phone number, and verifying it.
- Review your Exclusive GetResponse Account for a 30-day Free trial. If you want to go through with it, fill out the registration form for GetResponse.
- Activate your GetResponse account by going to your email inbox (email account used to register for GetResponse). If you don’t see the email in the inbox, check your junk/spam folder.
- After creating your GetResponse account, return to the https://www.jvzoo.com/login , and use your email account and password to login.
Part 2. Fill out W9 Form
- To get started, go to JVZOO and click Login.
- On the main dashboard, you will see a reminder on the top of the page asking you to fill up the W9 form, click it.
- Review the Consumer Disclosure and check the box below to consent to the terms then click Continue.
- Please fill out everything marked in red arrow.
- After reviewing your information, type in your name and signature and click Submit.
Part 3. Link PayPal account (for first time)
- On the main dashboard of your JVZoo account, click My Account and select Payment Profile.
- On the payment profile page, you will be asked to select which payment profile are you setting up as: Affiliate or Seller. In this guide, let’s select Seller.
- Select PayPal.
- Click Add Account.
- This section allows you to override the default PayPal fee, or use the default amount. Once done, click Save changes.
- For any questions you may have related to your PayPal account, PayPal support option is available on the page too. When you reached this part, that means your PayPal account is successfully setup.